Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey Everybody

Setting up a blog has been on my to-do list for a few years now. I think it was even on my Q1 2008 quarterly objectives list - hmmm... little late on that one. I assume that since you are reading this, you are already familiar with Pentaho, you know me personally or your name is "Doug Moran" and you just googled your name to see what "the other" Doug Morans are like. For the latter, I am the "Community Guy" and co-founder of Pentaho Open Source Business Intelligence.

The intention of this blog is to post news, information and observations that I think the Pentaho community will find useful or at least mildly entertaining. I answer a lot of Pentaho related questions via email, the forums, in wiki comments, on IM etc. I will attempt to provide some of those answers here in case they are generally useful. Please feel free to comment and ask questions.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment